We must explain to you how all seds this mistakens idea off denouncing pleasures and praising pain was born and I will give you a completed accounts of the system and expound.
123/A, Miranda City Likaoli Prikano, Dope United States
+0989 7876 9865 9
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment that involves placing the washed and concentrated sperms past the cervix and in the woman's uterus. It is done at the time of ovulation with a combination of fertility drugs to maximize the chances of conception.
The procedure allows the sperms to pass to the fallopian tubes in less time, increasing the chances of more sperms encountering the egg. Usually, IUI is performed at the time of ovulation. It improves the likelihood of a woman getting pregnant.
Intrauterine Insemination is an alternative fertility treatment for couples facing infertility issues and difficulty in conceiving. The procedure involves the following steps-
- We provide a complete guideline and educate couples about the IUI procedure before starting treatment. The doctor may suggest specific tests to determine the cause of infertility. It will help to know whether IUI will work for you or not. Also, the doctor may prescribe medications that will help to stimulate the growth and maturation of eggs. It can also be done by injecting drugs directly into the body.
- Brief ultrasound appointments and blood monitoring are essential to observe the ovaries and egg development. Likewise, blood tests will determine the hormone levels associated with egg growth and ovarian function. All these tests will ensure that everything is progressing safely.
- To know the right time of ovulation doctors will ask you follicular monitoring and one follicule reaches appropriate size IUI will be done.
- The male partner has to provide a fresh sperm sample. The sperms are washed to remove the fluid, debris, immobile sperms and substances in the semen. Sperm cells in the highly concentrated volume are used to increase the chances of fertilization.
- The doctor will insert sperms into a woman's uterus through a thin, flexible and long tube called a catheter. Usually, this step is painless and takes only a few seconds to complete. In some cases, the doctor may recommend insemination two days in a row; however, in most cases, single well-timed insemination will generate results.
- The doctor may check the progesterone level and suggest additional hormone support (progesterone) to prepare the uterine lining for pregnancy. You may take the pregnancy test two weeks after the insemination process to know if the IUI treatment turns out to be successful or not.
Couples with the following conditions may undergo IUI treatment-
Generally, IUI is a safe procedure with minor complications like-
- Slight risk
- Placing the catheter may cause a small amount of vaginal bleeding.
- There are chances of multiple pregnancies only when IUI is coordinated with ovulation-induced drugs.
- It is a safe fertility treatment and is usually the first recommendation by the doctor for couples struggling to get pregnant as it is less invasive and does not involve any surgery.
- Since IUI does not involve huge laboratory equipment or monitoring, the cost is relatively less than other fertility treatments like IVF.